- How to register for the Conference?
Visit https://www.worldsafety.org.ng/registration or call us at 08098060700, 08121683760. Applications are processed immediately they are received.
- What is included in the participation fee?
The registration fee includes participation for one person, both digital and printed conference materials, printed certificates, lunch and tea breaks, and access to conference presentations and media uploaded on our server in 3 business days after the Conference (links and access password will be sent via email to participants after the conference).
- How can I get a discount?
The participation fees have been discounted for Students and WSO-IIRSM members. There are no other discounts available. Total prices may vary due to additional selection during the registration process. See https://www.worldsafety.org.ng/registration
- What information do you need to enter during registration?
Please visit https://www.worldsafety.org.ng/registration.
- How can I pay?
You can pay registration fee for your conference category via a bank transfer. The account number is displayed on the payment page during registration. If you have already submitted registration, visit https://www.worldsafety.org.ng/pay. Fill in your billing details, note your order number and use this as the transaction reference when you pay the fees via bank or online transfer.
- I sent a registration request via your site and made payments, but have not received confirmation. What should I do
Unfortunately, it happens sometimes. Please send us your complaint in a free form to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 08098060700, 08121683760. We will be happy to confirm your participation.
- Where will the Conference be held? How to get to the venue?
The conference takes place at the Muhammadu Buhari Auditorium, Nigerian Army School of Supply and Transport, Benin City, Nigeria. You can always order an Uber or Taxi when you arrive Benin City. Call us if you need to make a taxi reservation before hand.
- I am participating from a foreign country, how do I register?
If you live outside Nigeria, you will see conference participation fees quoted in USD. Electronic copies of all certificates and conference proceedings will be sent online to foreign participants. Participants who want hardcopies of certificates and other conference souvenirs, will have to make extra payments for shipping.
- I will not be able to attend the Conference. Can another representative come instead of me?
Yes, of course. Please send us a notice in free form not later than three days prior to the Conference.
- How do I become a speaker/sponsor?
Visit the “call for abstracts “https://worldsafety.org.ng/call” for information on becoming a Speaker. Sponsors can send offers to email@example.com or call us at 08098060700, 08121683760.We will be glad to cooperate!
- Can I present more than one paper at the event?
While there are no restrictions as to the number of papers you can present at the NatConf & Awards, our system automatically detects multiple entries by same author and flags it for deletion. You should contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to speak on more than one topic. Be guided however, that you will be required to register as a speaker for one of the papers and consequently pay a 10% less of non-member participation fee for each additional topic up to a maximum of two topics.
- How to get the Conference materials?
When you register, you are automatically entitled to receive all copies of designated materials including hardcopies of participation certificates delivered to a collection point closest to your registered address (Nigerians Only). You can also opt-in for shipping through the Nigerian Postal Service. All presentations and conference documents are uploaded to the WSO Nigeria cloud server and are available for download within 3 business days after the Conference. Link, login and password will be emailed to all participants. If you face any difficulties with access, please contact email@example.com.
- When and where can I take the closing documents for my accounting?
All documents could be received by request to firstname.lastname@example.org after the first day of the Conference.
If you are an expert and want to share your experience with us at the NatConf & Awards, please send your abstract to: email@example.com
- Title of Paper
- Your full name
- Your full job title
- Company name, department
- Abstract (not more than 150 words)
- Contact details (address, phone number and e-mail)
- Short bio (not more than 50 words).
The Abstract Committee will blind peer-review your document and contact you to discuss the speaking opportunity. Please note that deadlines exists.
General requirements for papers / presentations:
- The report should follow the event topic;
- Performance duration can not be more than 30 minutes;
- Number of slides in the presentation should not exceed 15;
- Presentation files should be sent to the us 7 days prior to the event;
- All presentations must be submitted in the PPT format alongside a 3-5 page full paper (also, see general guidelines for virtual presentation);
- If you have last-minute changes in the presentation, you can update it directly before the Session, during a networking break by addressing to the responsible department;
Please inform us about technical requirements at least 2 weeks prior the Event.
For more information please contact us on 08098060700, 08121683760