Abstract Submission Guidelines
To ease the submission process and the subsequent follow up process please consider following guidelines, information, tips and terms mentioned.
- Please submit your abstract to email@example.com. Upon submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words. Please download the abstract template given and you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission. Abstracts which do not apply to the correct format will be rejected. The primary language of the conference is English, and your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract (word count SHOULD NOT exceed 50 words).
- Submit well before the submission deadline to reserve your seats for the conference.
- Your Abstract will undergo a double blind peer review within two to three weeks after its receipt. The Conference Chair will be heading the scientific committee and make final decisions with regards to the abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments. If the paper is required to be revised, the revised paper is needed to be sent back within a week.
If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the WSO NatConf 2019. At least one of the authors of the paper must register and pay the registration fees for the conference by August 15, 2019 to be included in to the final program