Membership in the World Safety Organization is open to all individuals and entities involved in the safety and accident
prevention field, regardless of race, color, creed, ideology, religion, social status, gender or political beliefs.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE
- Obtain a membership application form at our National Office and pay the designated fee. Categories includes:
- Student member
- Associate member
- Affiliate member
- Fill the form carefully and attach the relevant credentials (updated Resume etc).
- Return completed forms to the office at 1, Oba Market Road, GBO Building, P.O. Box 8770, Benin City, Edo State.
- Please send soft copies of the form and credentials to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURE
- Obtain a corporate membership form at our National Office and pay the relevant fee.
- A. Institutional Member
- B. Corporate Member
- Send a mail to: email@example.com and we will get back to you through your email address