Members of the WSO, by virtue of their acceptance of membership in the WSO, are bound to the following Code of Ethics regarding their activities associated with the WSO:
- Members must be responsible for ethical and professional conduct in relationships with clients, employers, associates and the public.
- Members must be responsible for professional competence in performance of their professional
- Members must be responsible for the protection of professional interest, reputation and good name of any deserving WSO member or member of other professional organizations involved in safety or associated disciplines.
- Members must be dedicated to professional development of new members in the safety profession and associated disciplines.
- Members must be responsible for their complete sincerity in professional service to the World.
- Members must be responsible for continuing improvement and development of professional competencies in safety and associated disciplines.
- Members must be responsible for their professional efforts to support the WSO motto “Making Safety a Way of Life…Worldwide”.